Hi there! Here are the answers to some frequently asked questions. If you don’t see what you’re looking for, please click here to learn even more about GoZen!. Still can’t find what you’re looking for? Please contact us with your specific question and we’ll get back to you within 24 hours.
What age range are the programs suitable for?
While the information and tools presented in our programs are applicable to all ages, the way that information is presented is more resonant with specific age groups.
All of our animated programs are applicable to kids ages 6-10 and some are more appealing and relevant to ages 11-15.
We have a large variety of printable resources (activities, worksheets, printable journals, story kits, etc.) that are geared toward a variety of ages. We also offer masterclasses and a wide variety of interviews to educate and support parents, caregivers, and other adults who are working with kids.
Will GoZen! work for my child?
GoZen! provides informational programs to teach your kids some research-based coping, resilience, and happiness skills. GoHackify! will give your child an understanding of OCD, where it comes from, and how to effectively deal with it. GoWave! explains what happens inside your body during a panic attack and provides tools to address and better navigate those feelings.
We’re not medical professionals, so we always recommend seeing your doctor about any condition you believe your child may be experiencing. We will say that the skills kids learn in the programs can be applied in a variety of domains–they are life skills. Think of these programs like tools in a toolbox; the more tools you have, the more prepared you are for a variety of scenarios that could come up. We’re providing information in an engaging format and a lot of kids respond to it because it’s relatable and easy to understand.
What is the difference between your subscriptions?
- Our annual Professional Subscriptions and Family Subscriptions include all of our animated programs (as well as any we add over the duration of your subscription), the Printable Library, Parent Masterclasses, a panic program for adults, and the Animation Library search resource. The Professional Subscriptions also include remote licenses to accommodate distance learning and telehealth.
- The Monthly Family Subscription includes the same content as the annual Family Subscription, minus access to the Printable Library.
- The annual Summit Library Subscription includes access to all of our previous Summits and an Anger Transformation Workshop Recording. Current annual family and professional subscribers receive a discount on our Summit Library Subscription.
- All subscriptions automatically renew for their original term (annual subscriptions renew for an additional 12 months, monthly subscriptions renew for an additional month).
Can I receive a free trial of your programs?
We do not offer a free trial, however, we have several ways for you to check out our resources:
- You’ll find videos that provide a tour of our resources on our website.
- You will receive two free clips from our animated programs when you sign up for our email newsletter (simply click ‘see videos’).
- You are able to purchase a monthly subscription to check out our animated programs, masterclasses, and panic program for adults.
Does GoZen! offer any free resources?
Yes, we love to give away valuable resources! Grab some here:
- Free printables – Immediately download a free printable and receive new ones twice a month
- Free masterclass – Watch our 1-hour masterclass on essential skills to help kids and teens with anxiety, negative thinking, perfectionism and anger
- Newsletter – We’d love for you to join our email newsletter (simply click ‘see videos’) where we regularly offer free printables and tips and also keep you up to date on everything GoZen!.
- Podcast – Listen to the Kid Confident Podcast
- Social media – join us to receive free resources on Facebook, Instagram, and TikTok
Do you have programs for schools?
What’s included in a Professional Subscription?
Our Single License and Team Subscriptions include access to all of our animated programs and accompanying resources (Lesson Plans, Printables, etc), the GoZen! Printable Library, 8 Masterclasses and a Panic Program for Adults, our searchable Animation Library, and free remote/student licenses which allow you to provide additional users access to the animated programs and accompanying program resources.
What’s included in a Family Subscription?
Our Family Subscription includes access to all of our animated programs and accompanying resources (Activities, Printables, etc), the GoZen! Printable Library, 8 Parent Masterclasses and a Panic Program for adults, and our searchable Animation Library.
Do you offer your programs in languages other than English?
We have received this question for a long time and are happy to say that our animated programs are now available with captioning in Spanish. The accompanying worksheets and resources as well as the site content in the animated programs has also been translated to Spanish.
We recognize and value our international community, and hope to be able to add other languages in the future. We appreciate your patience and understanding as we navigate this large, but worthwhile undertaking.
Will my subscription be renewed?
Yes, your GoZen! subscription will renew for the original agreed upon term and you will continue to have access until you cancel the automatic renewals from your GoZen! Dashboard.
What is your full address, phone, fax, and email information?
601 21st St Suite 300
Vero Beach, FL 32960