Isn’t it interesting (and challenging) that one huge cause of anxiety is anxiety itself? Join hosts Ed and Renee as they discuss worrying about worry. They’ll introduce the mission of the Dear Anxiety podcast, and share tools to help both you and your child through bouts of anxiety. Show highlights:
- How did we get here?
- The first step in helping any child or grown up experiencing any type of anxiety
- Roleplay: talking to children with nighttime fears
- Minding the gap: a strategy to help when kids get frustrated or angry
- Noticing and naming: a strategy to help walk kids through anxious states
- Emotional fitness: what it is and how we should practice
Make sure you subscribe to the podcast on iTunes here!