Calling all Parents, Educators, and Therapists: Help kids and teens Transform Procrastination & Perfectionism into Motivation in this 2-hour Virtual Workshop!
Live, Virtual Workshop takes place September 22nd 7-9pm Eastern (US) on Zoom.
All tickets come with LIFETIME access to recordings.
Procrastination & Perfectionism Shows Up Like This:
Procrastination & Perfectionism are MISUNDERSTOOD!
Procrastination is not a time-management or prioritization issue! Perfectionism isn't about wanting to be the best all the time. In this workshop dive into the latest science as well as strategies to transform "I don't feel like it" into action. Tickets are limited - register today!
Seats are VERY limited!
This live, virtual event will take place Wednesday, September 22nd from 7-9pm Eastern (US).
Can't make it live? We've got you covered! Tickets include LIFETIME access to all recordings and bonuses.
In this 2-hour Interactive Workshop you will:
- Bust 3 myths that will change the way you approach procrastination
- Take a deep dive into the science of perfectionism
- Learn science-based tricks to dissolve homework battles
- Uncover 3 powerful strategies to spark intrinsic motivation
- Discover the secret the easy transitions
- Get scripts to talk to your kids and teens when they are resisting important tasks or responsibilities
- Empower and encourage your kids and teens
Join this Virtual Workshop from anywhere in the world on September 22nd from 7-9pm Eastern (US). Ticket includes LIFETIME access to all recordings.
This is a live event (with recordings) where you get:
- Teaching from Renee Jain, founder of GoZen!
- Interactive demonstrations
- Q & A: YOUR questions answered LIVE
Seats are limited - Grab Your Spot Now!
Procrastination & Perfectionism
Virtual 2-hour Workshop
- 2-hour Live Virtual Event Sept. 22 7-9pm ET (US) hosted on Zoom
- Recordings Lifetime Access to Recordings after Event
- Presentation & Demos on the Science of Procrastination & Perfectionism
- Q&A with Renee Jain, MAPP
Meet your host: Renee Jain, MAPP
As founder and Chief Storyteller at GoZen!, Renee is recognized as a pioneer in marrying technology and child psychology in a unique approach that nurtures the hearts and minds of kids. Through her writing, product invention and development, masterclasses for parents, and children’s advocacy, she works to build the emotional intelligence of kids. Renee earned her Master’s degree in Positive Psychology – the scientific study of optimal human functioning – from the University of Pennsylvania and is the NYT bestselling co-author of Superpowered: Transform Anxiety into Courage, Confidence, and Resilience.