94% of people experience intrusive thoughts (according to science).
For one in every 100 children, these thoughts can be hard to ignore.
"Let me check the lock again..."
"I just need to wash one more time..."
"My parents are in danger..."
Kids engage in rituals to get rid of these anxious thoughts and feelings... Unfortunately, this doesn't work.
OCD is a vicious cycle:
Help your child break the OCD cycle with GoHackify!
GoHackify! is the first-ever fully animated OCD relief program for kids. You can purchase access below and begin watching lessons immediately. Want to see how we teach? Check out the GoHackify! trailer:
Take back control for your child and your family.
Watching your child suffer from obsessive-compulsive disorder can be nothing short of heartbreaking. As a parent, you want to ease the pain of your child. You want to lend them the logic they need to halt the irrational fears, thoughts, and habits. You want to feel empowered again to make positive changes in the life of your child and family. If any of this resonates with you, you’re in the right place.
If you've tried reassurance, logic, empathy, and even anger to try to break through what seems to be an impenetrable sequence of thoughts and rituals, and you've been unsuccessful, you are not alone. The tools required to defeat OCD are often not intuitive. They are also different than simply reframing and restructuring thoughts, a cornerstone of traditional cognitive behavioral therapy.
In GoHackify!, we have gathered the latest and greatest research all across the board. From neuroscience, to mindfulness, to positive psychology and acceptance and commitment therapy, we have rolled up the best practices for fighting OCD into an engaging, powerful animated program for your kids.
What will my child learn?
By the end of the course, your child will have an understanding of what OCD is, where it comes from, and how to effectively deal with it. Check out some concepts they will master:
- Obsessive Thoughts are Brain Spam! Obsessive thoughts are what we call Brain Spam or junk mail sent to the brain.
- OCD creates a loop or The Spammy Cycle. Exploring The Spammy Cycle will help your child understand why they repeat rituals and never get any relief from their feelings of anxiety.
- Spammy is a trickster in the brain. We personify the hiccups in a child's OCD brain with a character named Spammy. Spammy is a trickster, but once we know his game, we can turn it right around on him!
- How to tell if something is Brain Spam or not. Sometimes obsessive thoughts are very compelling--they scare kids because they seem true. We teach kids how to figure out if a thought is relevant or not.
- What to do with Brain Spam since ignoring it doesn't work. We will teach your kids the art of mindfulness as well as other research-based methods to quiet obsessive thoughts.
- How to disengage from rituals. One of the hardest things to do when you have OCD is to break rituals. We teach kids several fun methods to disrupt and eventually kick ritualizing to the curb!
- Weathering anxiety. Anxiety and fear are part and parcel of OCD. We teach kids how to face and embrace their anxiety until it passes.
- How to talk back to Spammy! Talking back to one's OCD serves many purposes. It separates your child from the disorder, it externalizes the issue, and it allows your kids to retrain a part of the brain responsible for OCD.
- Much more! This page is already long, we don't want to keep you here all night! This program is jam packed with rich, powerful, entertaining content.
A module-by-module breakdown:
GoHackify! is broken down into 5 modules that teach kids how to understand and cope with OCD. Here are the concepts featured in each module:
Module 1: We Meet
- Meet our main characters, Kai and Sage, and learn about their challenges with OCD
- Travel to the planet Dynamis and meet the Dynamos who are going to help you on your adventure!
- See how Kai and Sage have been dealing with OCD at school and home
Included: 4 videos, Downloadable Activity Sheets, Interactive Games
Module 2: Spammy's World
- Meet Spammy, the trickster who is stuffing your brain with Spam!
- Learn about the Spammy Cycle and understand that OCD is a reinforcing loop
- Get three tools to fight Brain Spam and quiet thoughts that can play like a broken record in your mind!
Included: 5 videos, Downloadable Activity Sheets, Interactive Games
Module 3: Preparation
- Take a trip around the world to meet millions of other kids just like you
- It's game time and that means motivating with a special tool called METTA
- Learn to Codify and quickly figure out whether or not a thought is Brain Spam
- Create your Progressor Plan or hierarchy of challenges to start fighting Spammy!
Included: 6 videos, Downloadable Activity Sheets, Interactive Games
Module 4: GoHackify!
- Learn to Hackify! Brain Spam or the unwanted, intrusive, unwelcome thoughts that Spammy sends
- Get the tools to Hackify! Subscriptions or the rituals you engage in (even when you don't want to!)
- Discover how to get past the anxiety that goes hand in hand with OCD
- Acquire several tools to get past the most difficult challenges you have including breaking rituals in the morning and night.
- Learn our secret process for kicking OCD to the curb: CODE!
Included: 7 videos, Downloadable Activity Sheets, Interactive Games
Module 5: CODE in Action!
- Watch Kai and Sage CODE in everyday life including at school and home
- Celebrate success the Dynamo Way 🙂
Included: 4 videos, Downloadable Activity Sheets, Interactive Games
What does GoHackify! include?
(1) Videos: 26 Animations over 5 Modules
(2) Kids Support Workbook: 165 pages of Activities
(3) Games: GoPractice! Interactive Learning
(4) Parent Support Workbook: 80 pages
You also get these bonuses 🙂
GoHackify! Works on any Device
Does it work on a phone? Yes. Does it work on a tablet? Yes. Does it work on a desktop? Yes. Does it work on Mars? Hmmm... maybe? 🙂
GoHackify! is an online program. Once you purchase access, you log onto our site to access your videos. If you have an internet connection, you will be able to use our programs on the device of your choosing. Project it on a screen or play it on a phone, whichever is your preference, the videos will look and sound great.
Here's what professionals say
about GoZen! programs:
I absolutely LOVE the GoZen! program. As a specialist in CBT for anxiety and related disorders, I have not come across a program until seeing yours that has been even remotely as well executed, clinically sound, and engaging as GoZen!
I am so pleased to have added it to my library of clinical tools and eagerly await anything else you may release.
Dr. Allison Solomon, Psy.D., PLLC
Licensed Clinical Psychologist
As a parent of children who struggle with anxiety and a mental health clinician working with many clients who also struggle with anxiety, I have found GoZen! to be informed by empirical research, accessible to both children and adults, engaging and interesting and most importantly, effective.
This is the first program that has provided tools my children readily understand and use on their own. The creators of GoZen! brilliantly combine likable, amusing characters whose struggles validate the experiences of many children, with the latest in brain science research on effective anxiety treatment.
Elizabeth Wade, MS, LMHC
I am always looking for ways to grab students’ attention and find meaningful ways to explain key therapeutic concepts. The GoZen! videos have helped engage even some of my more challenging students. The humor and relatability of the characters help children feel more at ease and ready to discuss their experiences.
I have used this program with both elementary and middle school. It provides a comprehensive understanding of anxiety and strategies to manage this uncomfortable emotion. It provides a complete curriculum, but I have also used segments to augment my own lessons. It has been a great addition to my groups and a powerful tool in my arsenal.
Kerine Casteel, LCSW
GoZen! has transformed research-based concepts into fun and multisensory learning modules and workbooks that are ideal for teachers and students. Thank you for sharing your words with my audience. The products you have already created are both brilliant and magical. I can’t wait to see what you create next.
Dr. Erica Warren
Are you ready to help your child
break out of the OCD cycle?
Join the family membership with 7 animated programs
- 7 Animated Programs? + Updates
- 225 Animations and counting
- 160+ Page Workbook for kids
- 70+ Page Workbook for parents
- Unlimited email support
- Use on any device
- Yearly subscription, cancel anytime
- BONUS: Plus Content Library?
- BONUS: Masterclass Library?
- BONUS: 2 Parenting Programs?
Here's what happens once you purchase:
- An email welcoming you to the GoZen! family
- An email with your receipt (also available in your dashboard)
- Instant access to everything in the GoHackify! OCD relief program
- Support from your dashboard
What research supports the program?
Research from the field of positive psychology has laid the foundation for the GoZen! philosophy and programs. Positive psychology offers a balance to traditional psychology by going on beyond disease and disorder to focus on what is “right” with people.
In the GoHackify! program we also rely on research done in the areas of cognitive behavioral therapy, mindfulness, neuroscience, exposure and response prevention, character strengths, and distress tolerance.
Below are specific academic studies and texts referenced in the program: