Got Negative Thoughts?
94% of us do. Watch this video...
Let's take a closer look!
You just met Coach, our half-human, half-Eudaimonian personal trainer for negative thoughts. Here's what we learned from Coach along with some additional information:
- Almost everyone has negative thoughts. In fact, science reveals 94% of humans have negative thoughts!
- Negative thoughts are sticky. Humans have a negativity bias or a tendency to pay more attention to negative than to positive events. The amygdala, or the alarm center in your brain, uses 2/3 of its neurons to search out bad news. For example, if you get one poor grade and lots of good ones, your brain might only focus on the poor one... that is the negativity bias at work!
- Thoughts change your brain. Each time you have a thought, neurons or nerve cells electrically and chemically fire in your brain. When two neurons fire together, they create a bond. That's why they say "neurons that fire together, wire together." Groups of neurons that fire and wire together form a neural network. Neural networks fire in patterns; each time you have the same thought, the networks becomes more defined, stronger, and easier to activate. In other words, your brain makes it very easy to think the same thought over and over again.
- Negative thoughts can become subconscious habits. The dorsal striatum is the habit circuit in the brain and what Coach refers to as the Habitizer. The Habitizer is responsible for producing behaviors without conscious thought. The good news is you can create any kind of thinking habits... the Habitizer does not distinguish between negative or positive. 🙂
- The goal is not to change your negative thoughts. We know from research that the more you try to actively suppress a negative thought, the more it may repeat in your mind. Instead of changing our thoughts, we can change our relationship with them. That's what innercising at the 24-hour Emotional Fitness is all about!
Have you ever felt like Sabrina or Coach? Was there anything in the video that you relate to in your life?[hr]
What can you do about it?
Innercise your brain with GoPositive!
Almost everyone has negative thoughts.
In fact, science reveals 94% of humans have negative thoughts! But what do we do when these negative thoughts keep coming back, over and over?
The goal is not to change your negative thoughts.
We know from research that the more you try to actively suppress a negative thought, the more it may repeat in your mind. Instead of changing our thoughts, we can change our relationship with them.
Introducing: Emotional Fitness!
This succinct 6-animation mini program walks teens and tweens through how to recognize when negative thoughts are taking over, and introduces 5 different tools they can use to break out of a negative thought cycle. That’s what innercising at the 24-hour Emotional Fitness is all about!
Ready to start Innercising?
Purchase a single animated program for one year access
- 1 Program: GoPositive!
- 6 Core Animations
- 1 Program: Printable Worksheets
- Unlimited email support
- Use on any device
- One time fee, no recurring charges
- BONUS: 1 extra animation for kids
Join the family membership with 7 animated programs Best Value!
- 7 Animated Programs? + Updates
- 225 Animations and counting
- 7 Programs: Printable Worksheets
- Unlimited email support
- Use on any device
- Yearly subscription, cancel anytime
- BONUS: Plus Content Library?
- BONUS: Masterclass Library?
- BONUS: 2 Parenting Programs?
We'll take the risk for you!
100% Money-Back Guarantee
We are so sure that you and your children will love the GoPositive! mini program that we’ll take all the risk for you. Try out the materials for 30 days and if you don’t like it, we’ll provide you your money back–no questions asked. Remember, you will have access to all of the animations in GoPositive! right away!
Still have questions?
Is my child too old (or young) for GoZen! programs?
Our programs are for children ages 7-15ish, and this particular mini-program is aimed at teens and tweens. But honestly, we have children from ages 4-25 using GoZen! right now. Why? These life skills are universal. To figure out if your child will respond to the animations and characters, have them watch the sample animation available above. Most kids like the program as there is an element of humor which makes the learning engaging.
Will it work for my child?
GoZen! creates informational program to teach your kids some research-based coping, resilience, and happiness skills. We’re not medical professionals, so we always recommend seeing your doctor about any condition you believe your child may be experiencing. Think of the program like a book (except a lot more fun). We’re providing information in an engaging format and a lot of kids respond to it because it’s relatable and easy to understand.
Can my kid(s) go through the program on their own?
Sure! That said, we strongly recommend parents go through programs with children as this will facilitate implementing the new tools they learn.
How long does it take to go through GoPositive! for Negative Thoughts?
We recommend going through GoPositive! over the course of a week. There are 6 animations in total. Some prefer to go through it all at once and then go back through it again at a slower pace. You have access to the program for one full year, so you can always come back.
Can I download the videos?
All of the videos are available through online streaming, so while you cannot download them, you can access them from anywhere with an internet connection.
Are the programs mobile friendly?
Yup! We designed all of GoZen! to be mobile friendly. If you run into something that doesn't work, we're happy to troubleshoot with you.
What if it doesn't work?
We have a 30-day money back guarantee on our online programs. We won’t charge you if it isn’t working for you.
What if I still have questions?
You can contact us at any time with questions by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or asking through live chat when we're online.