Give Kids & Tweens
Body Confidence for Life!
Get instant, lifetime access to our Body Confidence Kit to help kids embrace and celebrate their bodies!
This 220-page kit includes:
- 100+ Journal pages
- 14 Posters
- 19 Coloring pages
- 44 Cards
- ... and more!
Build lifelong confidence skills with this Kit!
Deep Discount for a Limited Time
A 220-page Kit to Help Kids
Cultivate Confidence in their Bodies!
- Body Confidence: Kids & tweens use this 62-page journal to explore how they think about their bodies, challenge some underlying beliefs, and cultivate a better relationship with who they are inside and out. (Value: $17)
- Body Talk: Based on the science of teaching the function of the body, this journal opens up a dialogue between kids and their various body parts! (Value: $17)
- Dear Body: This 31-page journal encourages kids to write letters to their bodies each day. (Value: $17)
- Shielding the Shoulds: These posters help kids shield themselves from thoughts about how they "should" be, and rather embrace and celebrate who they are. (Value: $17)
- Body Gratitude Coloring: Our bodies deserve love and appreciation. This set of colorable posters encourages kids to treat their bodies with gratitude and engage in healthy conversations with themselves. (Value: $17)
- Body AWEsome Affirmations: These colorful posters are filled with affirmations that remind kids just how amazing their bodies truly are. These are great to print and use before bed and first thing in the morning. (Value: $17)
- Power Up with Self-Hugs: This set of flashcards (with colorable versions) gives kids language and direction to take self-compassion breaks, countering negative thought processes. (Value: $17)
- Building Self-worth: Posters that remind kids to treat themselves with respect and compassion. (Value: $17)
- Self-Talk That Matters: A set of flashcards (with colorable versions) that help kids keep their self-talk positive, a practice that boosts self-worth. (Value: $17)
Total Value: $153, 82% off at $27 one-time fee
Body Confidence Printable Stickers
This Kit Features a 62-Page Interactive Journal!
There is so much good stuff in this kit that we don't like to play favorites, but we have to call attention to The Body Confidence Journal. This 62-page journal that can be printed or filled in digitally (yes, it's fillable) is packed not just with original, beautiful art, but also with thought-provoking ideas to help kids cultivate lifelong body confidence skills!
Kids begin to feel genuine gratitude for their bodies!
Did you know your eyes can focus on 50 different objects every second? Or that your nose cleans the air you breathe? While these facts are fun to learn about, research also shows learning about body function helps cultivate body gratitude. The body confidence kit has you covered with one of the amazing items included in the kit: The Body Talk journal!
Check out everything you get in this kit!
GoZen! empowers kids worldwide.
You don't have to take our word for it - parents & professionals love GoZen!
Wow, GoZen! This is a bite-size, kid-friendly, clinically accurate worry-fighting program where skills are clearly explained and amply reinforced. If you buy one product this year to help your anxious child, make it GoZen! Really. It’s that good.
Dawn Huebner, PhD.
GoZen! is awesome. It has given me a way to discuss complex topics and challenges with my children. The scenarios described are real and very useful. It completely keeps the kids attention and if I’m honest given the science behind this, I’m learning as much as they are. Do your entire family a favor and invite this intergalactic gem into your home!
If you or your child gets entangled in anger or anxiety and needs help, check out GoZen! Kids engage with animations and games to learn tried and true emotional intelligence skills – I personally think this works wonders for parents. What an amazing, innovative, creative resource!!!
Dr. Shefali, Ph.D.
New York Times best-selling author
Oprah’s go-to parenting expert
My child has been through everything – and GoZen! has made THE impact for her. We experienced a natural disaster last year in our city and she developed anxiety within days of the disaster.
A year later a new psychologist (the 5th) introduced us to this series and it has made the WHOLE difference. Thank you so very much for bringing this in the format kids connect with compared to blowing bubbles and breathing exercises and doing worksheets!
GoZen! is nothing short of great. In simple language, the animated characters explain what anxiety is, how the brain works in response to anxiety, and ways to change your thinking so that you are in charge of your thoughts and feelings. From kids with normal worries and fears to those who suffer from anxiety, this program works.
James J. Crist, Ph.D.
Clinical Director of the CFCC
I bought your program recently and love it! My daughter is much less anxious and gets less overwhelmed. We had so many years of hardship in that area — this program is such a blessing! I am willing to bet that you are receiving many happy stories, but I wanted you to know ours. Thank you for everything.
My son has lived with immobilizing panic attacks since experiencing a horrific concussion at a young age. He has lost full days being stressed about absolutely everything, throwing up, and all of the other terrible symptoms. It has been the hardest thing to watch and not have all the answers to make it go away when his anxieties try to take over him.
While researching a couple of months ago – neuroscience, MBSR, CBT, home remedies, etc. I came across GoZen! and my son just told me this morning, “Momma, the only thing that helps besides you is GoZen, especially Widdle.” I will never be able to thank you enough. Ever.